Grand Mesa Cabin｜Electric Mountain Lodge｜Mountain Views｜Sunlight to Powderhorn Trail
Make your new favorite memories in this Colorado mountain cabin with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom! Located right next to the iconic Electric Mountain Lodge, which is well-known for its world-class hunting and outdoor recreation, this cabin provides the perfect place to stay during your vacation in Grand Mesa. This home touts beautiful views and is steps from the Lodge, restaurant, and bar, with easy access to snowmobile rentals, UTV rentals, and all the outdoor adventures the surrounding area has to offer!
Bedroom #1 - Three Twins
Bedroom #1 - King Bed
Total: 1 bedroom｜1 bathroom｜2 or 3 guests
The Fine Print:
- Please note that the Lodge is available accessible via snowmobile or tracked vehicle ONLY in the winter. Transportation up the mountain is available but must be reserved by calling 888-403-7876.
- 3+ night stays may qualify for an additional discount. Message us for more details
- Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund***
- Bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund***
- Enhanced cleaning with EPA approved cleaning products
- We require an email address, phone number, mailing address, and signed contract for all reservations
- Same-day bookings require a 4-hour notice prior to check-in. Please confirm availability before booking
- Because of enhanced cleaning, early check-ins and late check-outs are typically not available
- This home is pet-friendly
This Colorado cabin rental is part of the Electric Mountain Lodge and located on Colorado's Sunlight to Powderhorn Trail. The surrounding Grand Mesa region is full of charm, and guests are sure to enjoy being at the heart of mountainous terrain, gorgeous landscapes, and endless outdoor activities, including hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, and more.
This cabin in Colorado has everything you need to be comfortable and relaxed during your stay, including:
- Fresh linens, towels, and plush bedding (no daily linens service)
- A convenient stock of standard household products including trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, soaps, and shampoos
- Open sky, breathtaking views, nature
Stringent Safety Standards:
Our homes are equipped with carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, a first aid kit, outlet covers, flashlights, deadbolt locks, and motion-triggered outdoor lighting.
Additionally, we take extreme measures to ensure the safety of our guests during their stay. We have established a partnership with Clean Republic to exclusively utilize their non-toxic, hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize the entire home before each new guest's arrival. You can read more about what we're doing to ensure our guests' safety on our dedicated page.
White Glove Service and Peace of Mind:
At Empty Spaces VRM, we are proud of providing premium luxury properties and delivering exceptional levels of service. Our managers, housekeepers, and maintenance teams are available 24/7 to answer questions and help with any hiccups during your stay. We have the best damage protection plan around so you can plan your vacation without worrying about the unpredictability of life.
About Empty Spaces VRM:
Empty Spaces Vacation Rental Management has hosted 25,000+ guests in over 64 listings across 3 states with a 0% cancellation rate and thousands of 5-star reviews.
***Renter(s)/Tenant(s) bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay (2:59 pm in the property's timezone) will receive a full refund. Bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay (2:59 pm in the property's timezone) will receive a 50% refund. Bookings canceled under 7 days before the start of the stay will not receive a refund. This policy supersedes the policy of any third-party booking sites that our homes may be listed on (such as Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, etc.). Please note that these booking sites may charge a service fee with your reservation that is non-refundable. We are not in control of these fees, which are outlined in the Policies or Terms of the booking channel itself. Any refund request for, or discrepancy of, such services fees must be directed to the booking site. This policy is subject to change.
Questions? Get in touch; we'd love to hear from you!