By renting one of our cabins you will experience a superior level of quality and service that the large property management companies in the area cannot offer. The reason you ask? We are the actual owners of our cabins, and we personally manage every detail ourselves. My name is Chris. My wife Sarah and I are the owners.
The majority of rental cabins in the area are managed by large property managers who have a whole lot to keep up with. Unfortunately, this can lead to a property to fall behind in its care and cleaning. This leads to a poor traveler experience and a lack of personal service. We try to be different. We only own 6 cabins, and that allows us to give more time and attention to our properties. The exceptional quality of our properties and the personal level of service you will receive will leave no doubt in your mind that you made the best choice for your Smoky Mountains vacation.
Our cabins are competitively priced for what they offer with their location and amenities. All of our properties provide our guests a sense of privacy, and are not in areas where you will feel intruded on by a neighboring cabin. We want you make long lasting memories that you will cherish for many years into the future. We are always a phone call or text away if you need us at any point after you make your reservation, and during your stay. The last thing you want is to have to chase someone down if you have a question or a problem.
This is Roaring Fork Lodge.
Be sure to check out the feature article about our cabin in the June/July issue of Log and Timber Home Living Magazine!
No expense has been spared in the construction of our Adirondack-Style true log home. Roaring Fork Lodge is an impressive 6,312 square foot, northern white cedar custom built log home, which will easily sleep up to 20 people. it is located in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg and is convenient to all of the local attractions. It is situated at the end of a quiet road, and you will have your privacy. If you are seeking a unique ultimate luxury cabin for your trip to the Smokies, Roaring Fork will be a welcome treat.
The lodge is named "Roaring Fork Lodge" because it sits on a mountain about 200 feet above a rushing mountain stream named Roaring Fork. This stream is one of the larger and faster flowing mountain streams in the national park. You can hear the "roar" of the river below, especially after a nice rain shower. Sitting on the decks, watching for wildlife, and listening to the river below is a great way to unwind after a day of fun.
Construction of the lodge includes many high end materials such as northern white cedar logs from Canada, solid granite counter-tops, hand scraped hickory hardwood floors, ceramic tiled showers and floors, custom made cabinetry, and 5,000+ square feet of outdoor deck/patio space (much of which is covered). Our outdoor area is hardscape with beautiful natural stones and shrubs surrounding the upper and lower yard areas. You will be surrounded on 2 sides by a wooded area which gives you plenty of privacy. The rear of the cabin opens to a mountain view with the river rushing through the trees below you. The cabin sits near the border of the national park. The mountains seen in the photos are within the borders of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The westerly view from the side and rear decks are mountain views, along with views of the downtown Gatlinburg area below. At night the lights of downtown Gatlinburg are visible on the side deck. If you want to experience Gatlinburg's sight and sounds, but still want the peace and quiet, Roaring Fork Lodge is a great place to accomplish both.
There is ample parking in the two levels of driveway available.
If you want some time outdoors and want a little bit of a rustic feel, you can take the flagstone walkway from the main entrance or off the side deck, to our natural stone fire pit. It is tucked away at the edge of the property, where it's given a private space. There is plenty of seating on the large boulders surrounding it. There are also posts to hang one hammock, which is a great place to take a late afternoon nap. You can start your hotdog roast early and enjoy the Mountain view before the sun goes down. As the night creeps in, and the evening passes, enjoy making s'mores and memories by firelight.
There is also a small grassy area outside of the basement level, for corn hole or you could lay down a blanket and have a picnic.
(Special note: We do not provide the hammock, but feel free to bring yours along!)
You will be a close walking distance from the downtown Gatlinburg strip. There is a trolley station a 10 minute "downhill" walk away. The walk back to the lodge is uphill, so keep this in mind if you choose to walk. If you wish to drive, the downtown Gatlinburg strip is 1/2 mile away and located close to many public parking garages. On New Years Eve and the 4th of July our cabin in a nice spot to view the fireworks launched from downtown. Simply sit on the back deck and relax without fighting the crowds.
Do not be surprised to see the occasional black bear or other wildlife on or near the property. Since we border the national park bears and other wildlife cross through our yard frequently. It is a very common occurrence to see bear in the warmer months. Please be conscience of your belongings and waste for this reason, nothing that may attract a bear should be left outside or in your vehicles.
* Extremely spacious with approximately 6,300 square feet in size with 4 floors
* Sleeps up to 20 people
* All linens, towels, and starter supply of toiletries provided, including travel size handmade goat's milk soaps
* Spectacular large open floor plan on the main level with kitchen, dining and living areas.
* The kitchen has a natural gas range, microwave, and electric oven
* A beautiful 10 foot long solid walnut slab dining table that seats up to 12 people
* Kitchen bar area adjacent to dining table seats an additional 5 people
* Outdoor dining table (Outside dining room doors) seats 8 more people on the covered deck
* Over 5,000 sf of mostly covered outdoor deck and patio space
* Great views of the Smoky Mountains, downtown Gatlinburg, and nature
* One (1) mile away From the Gatlinburg main entrance to the national park
* Located in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg
* Walking distance to the downtown Gatlinburg area, Anakeesta, Aquarium, and Trolley Stop
* Views of Anakeesta, Space Needle, and the lights of the downtown strip
* Parking for numerous vehicles
* All bedrooms have doors with full deck access, except for 4th floor master bedroom
* Leather couches and recliners throughout the home
* Outdoor hammock posts (Bring Your Hammock)
* Fire pit with abundant seating
* Charcoal grill
* Hot tub located on top deck
* 2 gas log fireplaces (Breathtaking 50 inch full view gas fireplace upstairs and 36 inch gas fireplace downstairs)
* Endless hot water system so you never run out
* Full in cabin movie theater (Leather electric reclining seating | 120 Inch Screen | surround sound)
* Arcade game machine
* Pool table
* Air hockey table
* Shuffleboard table
* Skee Ball game
* Foosball table
* Cornhole Boards
* Boss Toss game
* Two (2) 75 inch televisions
* One (1) 65 inch television
* Three (3) 50 inch televisions
* High speed internet and Wi-Fi via Spectrum
* Hulu Plus with Live TV channels available on all TVs
* Google Home devices installed to assist you "Hey Google"!
* Whole home security system
* Close proximity to all area attractions in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
* 2 Minute drive to stoplight 3 in Gatlinburg
* Local maintenance and cleaning company who can handle emergencies if they arise.
* Largest grocery store in Gatlinburg (Food City) 3 minute drive away
* Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community 5 minutes away
* Dollywood 15-20 minute drive away
* Dining is always close by
* Pizza Delivery, DoorDash, and other Food Delivery options at our address if you choose to stay in!
Loft - 4th Level Floor
* One (1) King Master Bedroom with private bathroom and walk in shower (Sleeps 2)
* Full Futon Sofa in Bedroom Above (Sleeps 1 or 2)
* Loft area has another half bathroom available.
* Peaceful sitting area with couch, tables, bent bag, board games and books for all ages.
Main - 3rd Level Floor
* One (1) King Master Bedroom with private bathroom and walk in shower and bubble jet tub (Sleeps 2)
* Sectional Sofa with Queen Sleeper Bed (Sleeps 2)
* Full Kitchen
* Full Dining
* Half Bathroom
* Living Room with 75 Inch TV
* 50 Inch Fireplace
* Full deck access from all rooms, including the bedroom
Second - 2nd Level Floor
* Two (2) Queen Bedrooms, both with access to lower decks (Sleeps 4)
* 2 Fold Out Full Size 8 inch thick memory foam sleeper mattresses. Comfortable! (Sleeps 2 to 4 depending on person's size)
* One (1) Bunk Bedroom with Twin Bunk on Top and Queen Bunk Underneath (Sleeps 3)
* Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
* Half Bathroom
* Living Room with 65 Inch TV
* Pool Table
* 36 Inch Fireplace
* Full Size Laundry Room
* Deck Access From All Rooms
* Leather Couches and Chairs
Bottom - 1st Level Floor
* Game Room
* Movie Theater (Reclining Leather Seating w/120 Inch Screen and Surround Sound)
* 75 Inch Roku TV
* Bunk Bed Bedroom with Two (2) Twin Over Twin Bunkbeds (Sleeps 4)
* Full Futon Sofa (Sleeps 1 or 2)
* Corner Bar (Seats 3 People)
* Corner Pub Table (Seats 4)
* 9' Shuffleboard Game
* Air Hockey Game
* Skee Ball Game
* Classic Games Arcade Game System
* Foosball game
* Board Games
* Checker Table
* Boss Toss Game
* Cornhole Boards for use in lower yard
* Outside of Lower Level is a Small Yard for Playing Cornhole or Relaxing
We DO NOT allows pets at this property.