Please treat the property as you would your own home.
Daily/weekly guests: 30% due upon booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. If booking within 30 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
Monthly/snowbird guests: 30% due upon booking ($500 minimum). Remaining balance due 60 days before arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
• FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Daily/weekly guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a cancellation fee of one night’s rent + admin fee + plus tax. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of funds.
Monthly/snowbird guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax if pricing has been confirmed and a contract has been signed. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 60 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of funds.
Travel Protection Insurance*
(Signature indicates Renter was provided option to purchase travel insurance and either accepted/declined. If no amount is listed as a line item charge under the Booking Charges chart, insurance was not added at the time of booking. If the guest wishes to purchase the travel insurance, they have no more than 24 hours after the initial booking time stamp to add the plan by emailing .)
CSA Vacation Rental Insurance is available through Gibson Beach Rentals, Inc. only. Please take the time to consider this opportunity to protect your valuable investment. Premiums are calculated at 6.5% of the Total Booking Charges. A full explanation of coverage is available on the Gibson Beach Rental website: The full Vacation Rental Insurance amount must be paid in full by 45 days before the Arrival Date or when the last/full payment is processed, whichever occurs sooner. All claims must be filed directly with CSA Travel Protection after cancelling the reservation directly with Gibson Beach Rentals at .
Accidental Rental Damage Protection Plan
Gibson Beach Rentals’ Accidental Rental Damage Protection Plan covers RENTER for unintentional damages incurred to interior of Booking property beginning Arrival Date at 4pm CST and ending Departure Date at 10am CST. Damages must be disclosed and proper documentation made prior to Departure Date at 10am CST.
This plan is a required plan for all Renter reservations in order to protect the Renter and Property during the dates of stay. This non-refundable plan is included in the Booking Total for the reservation and is not at an additional cost. On Departure Date, a GBR trained staff member will inspect the property for damages and lost/missing items. If damages are made that exceed the allotted amount of $750.00, items are reported lost/missing, or intentional damages made to the real or personal property are found upon inspection, Gibson Beach Rentals reserves the right to charge the credit card on file in the full amount for replacement of/cost to fix. Terms and conditions may apply.
Check-in time is after 4PM CST. At that time the door code will activate for keyless entry properties. We strive to have all properties available by 4pm CST year round and uphold a high standard for cleans. As a result, not all properties will be available for check-in promptly at 4pm. In the event your property is not available at 4pm, please consider having alternate plans between 4:00pm and 6:00pm CST. If you are checking in early an additional fee may be applicable and access must be granted by office staff. Without authorized approval from GBR staff, Guest assumes responsibility for any and all damaged/missing items upon your departure inspection.
• Check-in using keyless entry: Type door code (provided in app under "Access My Rental") in the electronic keypad. This code will be operational from 4 PM the day of your arrival until 10AM the day of your departure. If your dates of occupancy change, please make sure you have a new code for the full length of your stay.
• Check-in using manual keys: (Lock Box)
1. Press door code (provided in app under "Access My Rental") on the lock box to access the keys.
2. 2 removable door keys and 1 permanent door key are located in the lock box
3. Please DO NOT REMOVE the PERMANENT KEY attached in the lock box. A fee equal to the cost of replacement will be charged against the credit card on file. Emergency lock-out calls may be charged to credit card on file.
4. Always keep the cover on the lock box when not in use. Lost keys are subject to $15 fee.
5. Return all keys to lock box upon departure. DO NOT LEAVE INSIDE THE PROPERTY!
All required door, gate, and facility codes can be found in the Gibson Beach Rentals app. It is the responsibility of the Renter to contact Gibson Beach Rentals prior to check-in to make alternative arrangements to receive this information if they are unable to use and/or access the app. Gibson Beach Rentals will not be held responsible and will not process refunds or compensation for Renters who are unable to access the door, gate, or building facilities associated with the reservation if the above steps have not been executed.
Departure time is no later than 10AM CST. We apologize for any inconveniences, but we cannot allow for late check-outs. Please complete the following:
1. Put ALL KEYS back in door lock box (if applicable).
2. Remove food items from refrigerator.
3. Put ALL GARBAGE/trash down the garbage shoot.
4. Place all dirty glasses, dishes, utensils, pots, etc. into dishwasher and start cycle.
5. Leave all soiled or wet linens in the bath tub.
Maximum number of Occupants is limited to 2x #Bedrooms + 2, unless otherwise specified.
Additional persons must be approved by Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. and additional charges may apply.
Individuals aged 25 or less are prohibited unless accompanied/entire occupancy by parent/guardian. Any falsified reservations not in compliance with this rental agreement will result in immediate cancellation and forfeiture of all funds affiliated with reservation. There is NO underage drinking, partying, nor excessive noise allowed in or around the unit/property. If such activities are reported, this will result in immediate removal from premises and forfeiture of all Rental monies.
The unit is prepared for arrival with the following initial setup items. Daily maid service is available upon request for an additional fee.
• Bedroom*: 1 mattress pad, 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, 1 blanket, 2 pillows with protector and case per bed/sofa sleeper
• Bathroom*: 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash cloths per bath
• 1 trash liner per can
• 2 soft bathroom paper rolls
• 1 Bounty paper towel roll
• 1 dishwasher and laundry detergent pod/packet each
* Complete linen, towels, & kitchen inventory are included. Departure cleaning cost is included in final rent. Towels are not permitted to be taken from the unit. Replacement costs for towels/linens lost, damaged, and/or in need of replacement will be charged against credit card on file. Beach Towels are NOT provided; please bring your own.
* Landline based phones are not guaranteed in unit when rented. The law does not demand or require unit owners to provide land based phones to occupants of their rental/lease property. This practice has been implemented due to the mass usage of personal cell phones. GBR suggests that our guests be prepared with portable cell coverage.
• Two lightweight beach chairs and one umbrella are provided by GBR and can be located in the unit’s storage closet. There is a $25 fee for each chair/umbrella missing from the unit upon departure inspection.*
• Sandestin Guests Only:
• If you are staying at West Winds, Beachside II, Beachside I or Luau a $5.00 replacement fee will be processed against the card on file in the event bands are missing upon the departure inspection. Replacement costs are at the sole discretion of Gibson Beach Rentals.
• Most Sandestin properties include shuttle service to Baytowne Wharf. You may check out SHUTTLE wristbands (marked “Sunshine Shuttle”) from our office in Beachside II if they are not in the unit upon arrival. A $5.00 replacement fee will be processed against the card on file in the event bands are missing upon the departure inspection. Replacement costs are at the sole discretion of Gibson Beach Rentals.
Parking passes will be issued to you at the Security Gate upon initial arrival. The parking pass should be displayed on your vehicle’s dashboard. One pass will be issued for the duration of your stay with the name of the individual who booked the reservation. If additional passes are requested, the individual who booked the reservation will need to alert the corresponding guard gate. The following vehicles are not permitted on either resort: RVs, trailers of any kind, or motorcycles. Golf carts are prohibited in the Tops’l Resort. Sandestin Resort reserves golf cart usage for their property owners ONLY.
Exceptions must in writing, noted on the reservation, signed and approved by Gibson Beach Rentals Management. Property owners from time to time will choose to remove their unit from the rental program or sell the unit with a limited remaining availability. Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. will do their best to fulfill the scheduled reservations request, but it is not guaranteed. At such a given time we reserve the right to change the reservation to a comparable property. This change will be corresponded with the guest via email and telephone. The guest is assured that they will be moved to a comparable property at our discretion, depending on property availability. No two properties are the exact same and inventory and furnishings are subject to change without notice.
Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. and its owners assume NO liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or individuals’ personal property. Neither Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. nor its owners are liable for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity, plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other unknown reasons beyond their control.
• Printed, web-based, and written correspondence information; rates, unit availability, décor/furnishings and amenities beyond this Agreement are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
The unit is inventoried and inspected prior to arrival and upon departure by housekeeping and management. The goal is to ensure everything is in satisfactory condition and performing properly. In the event of damage or maintenance issues, report the occurrence immediately (within 24 hours of check-in) to avoid additional cost and further potential damage. Late reports to GBR will be noted however will not serve as a proper and timely notice to our office. GBR is released from all responsibility for housekeeping and maintenance issues if not reported within 24 hours of your arrival. Please respect this property the same as you would your own home. We intend to maintain high standards and create the perfect home-away-from-home for everyone.
• THERMOSTAT SETTINGS: Please allow 3-4 hours after check-in for your HVAC system to catch up to the desired temperature before submitting a service order. Please do not turn the thermostat below 67 degrees during high temperature months nor have the a/c running with doors and/or windows left open as these will cause the system to freeze. If you believe your HVAC has possibly frozen, turn the system off. Switch the fan to ON and allow the system to reset which can take up to 12 hours.
• REFRIGERATOR SETTINGS: If your refrigerator seems to not be cooling upon check-in, please set to factory default (5/midway point) and wait 24 hours from check-in before submitting a service order.
• Appliances, electronics, and HVAC issues should be reported immediately for repair unless otherwise indicated above. No refunds or discounts are issued based on malfunction; repairs will be handled as necessary to ensure proper and suitable living conditions.
• Gibson Beach Rentals reserves the right to enter the unit during reserved time to complete necessary repairs. Gibson Beach Rentals must respect and implement mandated improvements and repairs as enforced by the HOA, Resort, Federal, State, and Local laws. As the agent for the property owner(s), Gibson Beach Rentals is acting at all times, in and for the best interest of the owner.
• Gibson Beach Rentals is held free from responsibility for acts of theft, vandalism, or damage to guests’ personal property.
Resort Amenity Cards
• Sandestin Resort- Amenity Cards are not available for a guest to purchase directly. Sandestin Resort terminated use of the amenities card by the following individuals: FRBOs, independents, or any other independent property management guest(s).
• Tops’l Resort - Owner(s) of property reserved must belong to the Resort Amenity Program in order for the guest to purchase the Amenity Card. This is not available for all properties – please contact our office for a list of details prior to booking.
Resort Internet Services
• Please see the following list concerning Wi-Fi connections and costs. There is no need to pay for Wi-Fi services as the HOA’s have contracts in place to provide you with this amenity.
• Beachside I & II, Beachwalk Villas, Tivoli, North Shore, and Westwinds – complementary Wi-Fi access/codes not needed
• Beach Manor, Tides, Summit and Luau - complementary Wi-Fi access/codes required:
• Call for Connectivity/Signal Strength Support:
Parking Clearance Restrictions
Parking garage clearance levels can vary by building. It is the responsibility of the guest to make alternative arrangements beforehand if traveling with vehicles and/or luggage carriers that may exceed the below height restrictions. All parking access garages/lots outlined below are included with your reservation at no additional cost. Gibson Beach Rentals is not responsible for additional fees incurred if guest has to make alternative arrangements due to parking restrictions.
**** The information contained herein is seasonal and is subject to change without notice.****
Additional Suggestions for an enjoyable visit and departure:
• HOA/COA rules and regulations are in place to keep all owners and guests safe and provide a pleasant experience. All rules must be followed at all times. Any Owner, Gibson Beach Rentals, and building associations reserve the right to exercise eviction authority for reasons deemed appropriate by Management Company or Association. Booking Total will be forfeited in full in the event of an eviction with no refunds available to guest.
• All garbage and debris must be removed from condo and properly disposed upon departure.
• Close and lock all outside doors. Be aware of cross wind drafts which can cause damage to walls behind doors and wall hangs. Broken items are the responsibility of the guest.
• Please leave unit as you found it. Excessive departure cleaning will incur additional charges.
• If you leave any personal items in the unit, they can be returned via UPS at guest’s expense.
• Please do not change refrigerator settings from the factory defaulted setting at “center”. If refrigerator freezes up and is inspected by maintenance, it will be returned to factory default prior to contacting any vendor service company.
• Towels are not permitted to be taken from the unit. Gibson Beach Rentals reserves the right to charge for lost or damaged linens. Beach Towels are NOT provided.
• Switching of properties is not allowed. Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. units are privately owned properties and subject to reasonable directions of the owners. We reserve the right to change unit assignment. We will do our best to fulfill the reservation with a like property and amenities, but it is not guaranteed.
• ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED. Violators will be fined $500.00.
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE CONDO - THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT. Violators will be fined $500. Smoking on the patio must include CLOSING PATIO DOOR AT ALL TIMES so smoke smell CAN NOT enter the unit. If smoke smell is left behind in unit, we will consider your actions a Breach of Agreement.
• NO GAS OR CHARCOAL GRILLING ALLOWED IN UNIT OR ON BALCONIES.
• Maximum number of occupants is limited to 2x #Bedrooms + 2, unless otherwise specified.
• The undersigned guest, his guest, assignors, executors, and administrators, completely and fully legally releases and discharges Gibson Beach Rentals Inc, Owners under contract and their property under management from any and all liabilities, claims, loss or damage of any nature which has been experienced, loss or damages related to any injury or injuries.
• NO refunds will be given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephones, or other utilities. Outages should be reported immediately.
• Complete linen, towels, & kitchen inventory are included. Departure cleaning cost is included in final rent. Linens lost, damaged, and/or in need of replacement will be deducted from Damage Deposit. Please bring your own beach towels.
Agreements and Conditions Gibson Beach Rentals, Inc. must have an executed Rental Agreement and Rental Policies document on file before your Arrival Date. This agreement requires a signature/initials where requested. Return via a fax to, email to , or mailed copy to 1 Beachside Two Drive - Suite A, Sandestin Resort, Miramar Beach, Florida, 32550.
I AGREE to all terms and conditions within the Rental Agreement and Polices.
I AGREE Gibson Beach Rentals Inc. has the authorization to charge the credit card that was used to process this reservation for any damage done to the Property, its contents or any items missing realized/discovered after check-out and/or departure date.
I AGREE Gibson Beach Rentals Inc and its Owners/Managed properties are free and harmless of any claim or suit arising from the Lease/Contract Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.