Welcome to A Slice of Seven!
Only two steps up to enter the main level make this a great family retreat! Gather in the living room with with the sectional around the wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen offers granite counters and stainless appliances. A new dining table seats six with room for more at the counter. Three bedrooms are on the main level, a king suite and two queens. The king suite has a private TV and full bath with a combination tub/shower and long counter for your beauty needs. Across the hall are the two queen bedrooms, each with a TV. In the hall is also access to the second full bathroom with granite counters and a combination tub/shower.
Head downstairs to the den with another large sectional, heater, TV, amd shuffleboard table. Two bedrooms are on the lower level with a shared full bath. The king bedroom has it's own TV and it just down the hall from the bathroom. On the opposite side of the home is the entrance to the bunk room. This large room has a twin over full bunk and four additional twin beds along with another TV. There is a private door to access the full bath with a tub/shower combination and granite counters. There is a baby gate in one of the closets.
This home offers a patio on the front and two levels of decks on the back. Enjoy seating, a fire table, and a gas grill off of the kitchen.
The trail head of Otter Falls is 0.4 miles away.
Tubing and Ziplining at Hawksnest is 0.8 miles away.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Check In is after 4pm. Check Out is by 10am.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You will receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains are needed to navigate the area in times of snow or ice. Please plan accordingly!
- Guests returning to A Slice of Seven may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the room rent.