Shores of Panama 1918 by Vacations Perfected is a luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom condo offers an incredible view from the 19th floor of the Shores of Panama Resort! The interior features neutral colors in an elegant décor of tasteful accent pieces and comfortable high end furnishings. There is plenty of room for the entire family with comfortable seating, a fully equipped kitchen and spacious dining areas. The furnished private balcony offers a spectacular view of the Gulf Coast while overlooking the lagoon style pool and courtyard. This charming beachfront retreat will accommodate 8 guests.
• Furnished Private Balcony
• Living Area with Sleeper Sofa, Flat Screen Television and Balcony Access
• Master Bedroom with King Sized Bed and Flat Screen Television
• Master Bathroom with Bathtub / Shower Combination
• 2nd Bedroom with Queen Sized Bed, Flat Screen Television and Secluded Access to 2nd Bathroom
• 2nd Bathroom with Bathtub / Shower Combination
• Bunk Area with Twin Sized Bunk Beds** and Flat Screen Television
• 3rd 1/2 Bathroom
• Washer and Dryer
• High Speed Internet and Cable
• No Waiting in Line for Access, We Have an Express Check In
**Bunk Area Weight Limit 250 Pounds
The Shores of Panama Resort holds the distinction of being one of the most popular destinations on Panama City Beach. Every amenity you can dream of is within easy reach at this distinctive resort, there is something for everyone. This resort features unsurpassed amenities, facilities, and an incredible location. Perfectly situated at the corner of South Thomas Drive and Front Beach Road, discover several outstanding restaurants and plenty of family-friendly attractions, all within walking distance!
• Private Beach Access
• Gorgeous Lagoon Style Gulf Side Swimming Pool with Fountains
• 2 Tiki Bar & Pizza Parlor
• Large Pool Deck with Recreational Features
• Gulf Side Hot Tub
• Large Heated Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
• Health Center with Fitness Equipment
• Covered On-Site Parking Deck
• Free Internet
As a guest of Vacations Perfected you receive 1 free daily activity provided by Xplorie, our 3rd party activity partner. Your choice of:
Dave & Buster's ($20 free gameplay), SkyWheel at Pier Park (one ticket), Wonder Works, or Island Time Sailing Dolphin Cruise (seasonal). **not included for guests staying over 27 days.
Registered guest occupying the condo must be 25 or older. We do not cater to college spring break.
Registered guest must complete the rental agreement which requires a credit/debit card be placed on file to protect the condo against damages.
Amenities are not included (wristbands and parking permits). Guest pays the concierge in the lobby a one time fee, $90, for registration packet.