The Swirl Suite at Killington is a completely renovated one bedroom suite located in the heart of Killington, Vermont. Walk into this second floor condo and you'll enter the main suite with open kitchen, island with countertop, dining table, luxurious bathroom and living room with gas fireplace. Just to the right as you walk in is the master bedroom with two queen beds and ensuite bathroom. No expense was spared in renovating this condo and it includes stainless steel appliances, smart TVs with streaming services, voice assistants, heated bathroom floors and much, much more. You'll be able to unwind in front of the fire with your family or group after a day on the slopes in the winter or relax on the balcony after exploring the beautiful green mountains of Vermont in the summer. We can sleep four people in the master bedroom on two queen beds and an additional two on the pull out sofa in the living room. High-end furnishings throughout, including showers with more jets than you'll know what to do with. Heat and AC both available. Shared washer and dryer in entryway. This is the best place for your Killington vacation!
• We may have some flexibility around our standard check in and check out times depending on other bookings. Guaranteed early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• We have smart locks for contactless check in. Your unique access code will be sent the week of your arrival.
• Pack 'n play and high chair available upon request. (Please let us know in advance.)
• Our entire property is non-smoking and non-vaping. You may only smoke or vape outside. Please properly dispose of all butts.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 8am.
• Pets are not allowed. There will be a $450 fine for any unauthorized pets.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement.
• The pool is open during the summer months (mid-June to mid-September) from 8am to 8pm.
• Winter weather is unpredictable. We do not offer weather-related refunds and recommend purchasing travel insurance for any unforeseen events. All wheel drive and winter tires are also recommended.
SKI RESORTS: Killington Snowshed Base (3.0 miles), Killington K1 Base (3.7 miles), Pico Mountain (3.3 miles), Mountain Meadows Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe (1.0 miles)
SHUTTLE: Every hour from the front office building.
GOLF: Killington Golf Course (3.0 miles), Green Mountain National Golf Course (3.5 miles)
NIGHTLIFE: Pickle Barrel (0.9 miles), Wobbly Barn (1.4 miles), Nitespot (2.0 miles), The Foundry at Summit Pond (0.3 miles)
WEDDINGS: Killington Grand Resort (3.1 miles), Mountain Top Inn & Resort (14.2 miles)
AIRPORT: Rutland Regional Airport (17.9 miles), Burlington International Airport (74.5 miles), Albany International Airport (103 miles), Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (114 miles)