This lovely home is furnished with the intrinsic beauty of water color – from the greys of the Atlantic visible from our front yard, to the shimmering blue sparkles from the backyard pool by day, or dazzling LED colors at night. Décor in each room is subtle and relaxing, with grays, greens, and blues throughout. The signature touch inside the house is the growing collection of watercolor paintings by artists including Alan Casey, and others. Most of the art was painted on the island by artists who loved Saint Simons Island, and the collection continues to grow.
New for 2021: We've removed the wall between the kitchen and dining room and removed the popcorn ceilings downstairs. Upstairs carpet has been replaced with LVP flooring. Fresh new linens in all beds and baths.
The house has 4 bedrooms, configured as:
• Downstairs Master: California King, attached bathroom, 47” smart TV
• Upstairs Master - "Grammie's Room" - : Queen, 43" smart TV, attached bathroom 2, walk-in closet
• Upstairs Mermaid Room -: two twins
• Upstairs Pirates Room - Queen bed and 2 twin bunks
• One full bathroom on the second level, 2 full bathrooms on first floor
• Kitchen: classic 1938 style, with modern stainless appliances. Gas cooktop, dishwasher.
• Dining room, living room with 47” flat screen TV, reading area, and outdoor dining
The private pool is 13' x 27' – long enough to swim laps and wide enough for the whole family to splash together. The pool is 3'6” deep on the shallow end and 5'6” on the deep end. It features bench seating on each end. For an additional fee ($50/day) the pool can be heated during your stay.
You may never leave the back yard! But if you do, it will certainly be to stroll down to the beautiful Saint Simons beach, just 156 steps from the front porch to the sand. When you get back from a day at the beach, enjoy our heated outdoor shower before dipping again in the pool! In fact you may enjoy all of your showers in the outdoor shower.
Baby gear we provide:
Pack N Play
High Chair (booster style that straps to a chair, has a washable food tray)
Welcome to the island!
No smoking, parties, events, or functions.
Pets welcome case by case with $150 pet fee - please ask.
Summer availability is Saturday to Saturday.
Spring and fall availability is more flexible - 3 night minimum, but unfortunately we can't confirm reservations that create 1-2 night gaps.
Tax Certificate #126822