3767 INTERNATIONAL ART HOUSE, CA
2 BR/2 BA/Sleeps 4
GuestSmiles Property ID: 3341
An eclectic home that combines original fine art by the owner, Bohemian-style furnishings and antique furniture, and is close to all the best that downtown Monterey has to offer, is now available for long-term rental (only the 2/2 upper suite - not the 1/1 downstairs suite). The home has had many updates including refinished hardwood floors, some new appliances and a freshly paved, large driveway, while retaining a unique charm and personality with tile work and art throughout.
The 1,375-square-foot home (plus optional 425sf guest unit*) on a quarter-acre lot features a large deck with views of the distant hills, a shared one-car garage with additional storage space and shared washer and dryer; hardwood floors, large windows and skylights to let in plenty of natural light, and a wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
The home is hidden from view by trees and shrubs, giving it a sense of privacy in the midst of a quiet neighborhood. The split-level residence features a ground-level one bedroom apartment that will be owner-occupied from time to time and is available to be included in rental for an additional $1800-$2000*(photos 25 thru 34).
Despite the feeling of being away from it all, it’s just a few minutes by car to shopping, dining and movies in downtown Monterey, 5 minutes to Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and 10 minutes to golf and sightseeing in Pebble Beach, enjoying historic Pacific Grove, or visiting charming Carmel-by-the-Sea.
The two-bedroom, two-bath home* includes a large sectional sofa, and 50-inch HDTV in the living room, a long table that can seat 8 in the dining area, antique beds and vintage lighting. The large kitchen also has tile, newer appliances, and a dine-in eating area.
Patio seating and an electric grill are available on the deck.
• Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Main House Sleeps up to 4 Guests
• Optional One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Guest Suite* Sleeps up to 2 Guests
for an additional charge of $1800-$2000 per month
• Close to Downtown Monterey and Veteran's Park
• Large Lot with Sense of Privacy
• Large Wooden Deck with Mountain Views
• Outdoor Patio Seating and Electric Grill
• One-Car Garage with Storage Plus Ample Off-Street Parking in Driveway
• Eclectic Furnishings
• Peaceful Residential Neighborhood
• Comfortable Living Room
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Dine-In Area
• Cats Allowed on Approval
• The piano in the photo is not tuned at this time
* Lower level guest unit is occasionally used by the Owners while guests stay in the main unit above. Guests may rent the lower level guest unit along with the upper unit for an additional $1800-$2000 per month. The guest unit may only be rented in conjunction with the main home and must be reserved directly with our reservation team.
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Nice area for walking
- Indoor Fireplace
This is a Managed Property.
Contact the Owner/Agent
For Rates and Availability